Calling all .NET programmers and IoT enthusiasts!
Looking forward to meeting anybody willing to learn and explore the world of connected objects and devices as well as embedded programming.
Daniel Costea, APEX CODE
Trainer at Școala Informală de IT
Trainer at Fortech
Daniel is enthusiastic about technology and knowledge sharing, therefore it’s not a surprise he is a trainer on Microsoft technologies stack. With C# it was love at first sight but he works with a series of other technologies like ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI, OOP, SOLID, Design Patterns, SQL, IoT.
ASP.NET Core 2.1 was released one month ago on 30th May 2018. Either is Linux, Mac or Windows, x86, x64 or ARM, .NET Core 2.1 runs on all these platforms.
In this session you will see:
– how to write an ASP.NET Core 2.1 web application from scratch
– how to build and deploy the application on Raspberry Pi 3
– how to read sensors from Raspberry Pi
– how to stream data from sensors in real-time
But most importantly, we have all of these running on Raspbian OS!
18:30 – 18:45 – Arrival time.
18:45 – 19:30 – Part 1:
– Introduction to ASP.NET Core 2.1
– Create console and web applications
19:30 – 19:45 – Let’s take a break.
19:45 – 20:15 – Part 2:
– Setup Raspberry Pi
– Deploy web application to Raspberry Pi
– Add SignalR
– Read sensors in real-time
– Conclusions and Q&A session
The event is free of charge but registration on this platform is mandatory.